Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Products

Yes, you still have time to get some supplies from Ben Franklin Crafts and use them to whip up Christmas cards and tags. There is a nice selection of papers and Christmas themed rubber/cling stamps. The stamps pictured here are new ones from Stampendous. Also in the photo are Jolee stickers which will make assembling your crafts a snap. I love snowmen, penguins, polar bears, and snowflakes so I find that sticking to my favorites allows me to match up stickers, papers, rubber stamp images, and other embellishments. Now time for crafting....I'll show you later how I teamed up my supplies for quick projects. See you again....make it soon!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

TFS Lynn~
Happy gobble gobble day to you and your family...
many hugs~

Annette Allen said...

wow that looks like some fun stuff to play with... Happy Thanksgiving..

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Lynn,
I'm dashing over to BGC on Black Friday. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.