Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Super Simple Owl Graduation Card (#1)

 I wasn't going to make any graduation cards this year because we didn't know anyone graduating in 2017.  However, I did spy some cute graduation 12x12 card stock, embossing folders and stickers at HM Ben Franklin Crafts and they just jumped into my shopping basket....LOL!
It took only a few minutes to whip up this card because the cute little Jolee's Boutique owl sticker was fully embellished with googly eyes, a sign, and a tasseled cap.  The message on the inside of my card was cut from the reverse side of the 12x12 Simple Stories graduation card stock.  The graduation cap embossing was done on white card stock but it would look good on gold or silver foil, too. If you have a lot of graduation cards to make this year, this style will make your card assembly line faster. Thank you for stopping by and please check back to my next post for a similar, but slightly different graduation card.

No comments: