Monday, June 26, 2017

Great Friend Card

As promised, I am posting another card using a piece of watercolor paper that I used to test some inks, sparkle sprays and stain powders. Again, I used one of the Mama Elephant rectangle dies....this one impresses stitching lines along the edge.  My Favorite Things stamps and dies are great because they are cute and simple to color...also they come with useful sentiments. Because of the background, this card is a one-of-a-kind that I will happily add to my stash of all occasion cards. Happy card crafting!

4 comments:

Shirley N said...

I like the effects you got with the new dyes and stains, I've been wanting to try the distress oxides too. Your card is adorable.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your outdoor scene Lynnn and beautiful water color background. That's one thing I need to try. Thank you for your sweet comment on my post too. Have a nice evening.

yyam said...

Awww....so sweet! LOVE that mixed media background!

Unknown said...

So adorable but dose Ben franklins carry My favorite things, stamps and dies and mamma elephant. I had surgery in April so I haven't been able to go to Ben franklins that much lately. I also make cards and YouTube videos and my fb is Treasures of Many craft corner and my YouTube channel is Treasures of Many. I recently discovered a awesome new technique with Distress Oxide inks that I am calling Photo oxide.