Friday, September 28, 2018

Life Is A Rollercoaster

While magazine perusing at Barnes and Noble, I spied some really cool dies that came FREE with a magazine. I snapped them up and intended to use them this summer, but alas the summer is over. Before I put away my summer craft supplies, I just had to use this set.  For me, summer fairs mean eating gobs of goodies, so the background paper for this card seemed appropriate.  It was super simple to die cut the pieces from red and yellow striped card stock.  The words took the longest to apply because I had to write away to England for the sentiment stamp set. As soon as it arrived, I used my MISTI tool (purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts) to guarantee that I stamped the words exactly where I wanted them to be.  This finished card makes me very happy because to me it captures the excitement of a fair and the sentiment is something I feel almost everyday!

No comments: