Sunday, June 7, 2020

Stay Paw-sitive Card

 I made this card using the Sneaky Kitties stamp set (Evelin T. Designs) and the Dandy Day (Lawn Fawn)stamps and dies.  The foliage with kitties were stamped with VersaMagic black ink and heat embossed with Nuvo powder. Next I played around with watercolors for the background colors.  After the watercolor paper was dry, I added more color with Copic pens and flicked on silver Liqutex paint.  The kitties have grass stained faces from rolling around in the greenery LOL!  The mouse with dandelion was stamped on white marker paper and heat embossed.  The mouse was colored in with Copic pens and crystal glitter was glued onto the dandelion.  The sentiment from the Sneaky Kitties set was stamped on a strip of white marker paper and glued down.  At first I thought this card would send a good encouraging message to everyone, but then I realized that the word 'positive' might be thought of as being positive for the virus. Aargh!  Oh well, it's the intent that counts.
 P.S. My husband thought the kitties were bears so to him the card didn't make a lot of sense.


1 comment: