I was really excited to try out the Pink & Main puzzle die and I had a Whimsy stamp set that was still pristine.....so this card was the result. Using light weight card stock from a marker paper pad, I stamped my Avery Elle 'happy anniversary' and Whimsy tacos/words. Black Memento ink and Copic markers were used. Next I used my Xyron adhesive machine to apply adhesive to the back of the stamped marker paper before I pressed it onto Doodlebug Design printed card stock from a 6x6 pad. This two layered card stock sheet was now sturdy enough to die cut into puzzle pieces. Because this puzzle has only 35 pieces, I didn't think it would be too hard to put it together to take the above photo...but I guess I'm not as good at puzzle making as I thought. Mostly, the puzzle was hard to assemble because it kept sliding around....thin pieces made them non-interlocking, but three layers of card stock would have been impossible to cut with the die. I suggest that you make a frame to assemble the puzzle on so the recipient won't get frustrated. Also taking a photo of the card before die cutting into puzzle pieces would make life easier for the one who receives it.
Here is what the back of the card looks like disassembled. This would be a hard even for an expert puzzle maker. LOL! I think I'll make a puzzle birthday card for my son but maybe I won't give him a photo guide or a puzzle frame....gotta keep his life challenging. Hahaha!