Friday, September 18, 2020

MINI SUMMER TUCK-IN CARDS




At first when I purchased the Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets, I planned to use them for borders on my cards, but then I realized that they would be just right for mini tuck-in cards (the type that you enclose with a gift so it won't get separated from the gift).  Starting with DCWV or AC card/envelope sets, I planned out the arrangement of the designs adding washi tape (some from Daiso) where needed.  I colored the stamped designs with Copic pens, die cut them and added sprinkles where appropriate.  These cards were so easily made that I even decorated the envelopes.  Giving a set of these cards would be a great 'something-something' gift, too.  If your friend is crafty, you could give her a gift of some mini cards and the parts to decorate them.  Enjoy the last days of summer doing something you love . . CRAFTING!

 

 

3 comments:

yyam said...

These are adorable!

eunice said...

Such adorable little notecards... but the decorated matching envelopes really puts these cards over the top!

Annette Allen said...

what cute cards... you are rocking the LF stamps.