Sunday, December 13, 2020

Tags, Tags, Tags....You're It for Xmas

These truck tags are for the little boys on our Xmas gift list.  They were super easy to make with the My Favorite Things stamp set.  I colored the images with Copic pens after applying clear embossing powder to the stamped ink and heat embossing. This embossing step makes coloring within the lines a little easier.  I didn't have the matching dies so I fussy cut the loaded trucks.  Hint: Choose double-sided printed card stock that when cut and  folded over allows a place for the stamped words to show.  A tiny hole punch was used in the corner for the candy cane twine.  Well, that's it.....stay tuned for more tag madness!

                                             

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

girl you are rocking the tags. I bet they look fabulous on your gifts.