Thursday, December 3, 2020

Vintage Gossip Girls Xmas Gift Boxes and Tags

I've been having fun with the Whimsy Gossip Holiday Girls stamp and die sets.  The images are so cute and the sayings are amusing.  I combined the images with Hero Arts stamp sets to create a variety of boxes, tag bags and large tags.  The tag bag took only one 12x12 vintage -looking card stock and there was leftover paper for small tags.

I colored the images with Copic pens and added some furry yarn (from HM BFC).
Here are two boxes which I hope will amuse and delight the recipients of my homemade fudge.
I added some glitter and fuzzy yarn to this box top.
Be sure to use double sided 12x12 printed card stock so that your boxes will be festive inside and out.
Another version of the box with added snowflake buttons (shanks removed) and glitter.
I like the very retro look of this one and the hopeful look of the girl's face.
Large tags were cut from the leftover paper used to make the boxes.  I used a much loved tag die from a Little B set.  Each box took less than one 12x12 piece of card stock.
These are the holly version of the tags.  I can't wait to tie them onto my holiday gifts. Christmas is such a fun season even during a pandemic. Stay jolly!

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are TOO FUN.. i love how you added the texture. Great job