Sunday, October 6, 2024

Halloween Milk Carton Candy Boxes


 I spied an  i-crafter Milk Carton Box die at HM Ben Franklin Crafts and thought it would make great Halloween Candy Boxes. Using papers from a Doodlebug 6x6 Halloween paper pad, I was able to make each carton from just two sheets of paper.  Some of the sheets in the pad had labels which I hand cut and attached to the boxes by using a tiny hole puncher and some skinny ribbon to tie the labels to the boxes. The i-crafter die set had parts to cut out a label and the word, 'candy' but I chose not to use them.  I had to measure and cut out the candy image panels before attaching them to the boxes with Fabri-Tac glue.  I also used Heiko double stick tape to join the sides of the boxes. At HM Ben Franklin Crafts I discovered a new extra skinny Heiko double stick tape which was useful for some of the smaller joints of the boxes.  These boxes can hold quite a lot of candy for some lucky trick-o-treater. If you get started now, I'm sure you can make enough candy boxes for your neighborhood ghouls and goblins!

                                       




No comments: