Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Howl-o-ween Card



This card started with a Pink and Main Spooky Eyes Foilable Panel and Purple Cheer Foil.  Using my Minc  mini foiling machine, I applied the foil to the Spooky Eyes panel.  Then I cut out a 3-1/2" circle with a Spellbinder die.  I glued the 'spooky face' moon to a 5-1/2" square card made from a printed Halloween card stock that I 'found' in my stash. I stamped the howling wolf from the Lawn Fawn Wolf Before and After and the wolf from the Wild Wolves set.  Both wolves were colored with water color pencils and Copic pens before die cutting them with the matching dies.  These wolves were adhered to the card with adhesive foam dots.  Finally, the words from the Lawn Fawn Happy Howloween set were stamped on a strip of scrap (this is the print on the inside of the card).  That was it...super easy Howl-o-ween Card! Hope you're having Halloween fun incorporating new products with what you've been 'saving'.  My stash is going down one sheet at a time...LOL! only 381 to go! Hahaha!


P.S. I forgot to mention that after foiling the Spooky Eyes panel, I decided to spray on Tim Holtz Distress Inks (purple and green) and wipe some of it off  because the panel was too white.  


No comments: