Monday, October 8, 2007

Triple the Crafting Space

I discovered a way to triple my crafting area without doing a house renovation…..I cleaned and reorganized. I know I’ve written about this before, but it’s so wonderful to have more room, that I can’t stop thinking about it. Why did I take soo-oo-ooo long to rearrange the table, add more rolling Iris bins, and generally put things where they belong? Next I need to get new curtains so my craft items won’t fade from sunburn and a rolling chair with height adjustment. It’s unbelievable how a good working space will add to creativity. The clean up also resulted in a treasure hunt of sorts. I found supplies I forgot I had…..exciting goodies! Even better, I discovered templates for projects I made so long ago I don’t remember their origin. I promise to share my tremendous finds with you once I turn them into projects. I already have a design for a great Christmas card and some one-sheet mini-journals.

Okay, back to the newsletter….
Lynn

No comments: