Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shopping Fun!

As many of you know, I am a recreational shopper. I love shopping for new products as much as I love crafting with them. The following photos are of just a few of the exciting craft items I recentlybought from Ben Franklin Crafts. The major part of my purchase consisted of K and Co. "Travel " series of papers, borders, tags, vellum, etc. I am really attracted to this line of ocean themed products. I think they are perfect for summer holiday scrapbooking, cards and gift crafts. If you are a resident on an island, you will find that these K and Co. products can be used all year round for local style crafting. Another fun summer inspired find at BFC was a boxful of inexpensive rolls of American Crafts ribbon with summer colors and summer themed words. These will be delightful on any happy summer craft project. I was walking by the floral department I couldn't help grabbing a wreath-like roll of lavender and green. These pretty artificial flowers will certainly find their way onto some of my spring/summer creations. My last exciting find was from the bead department. This new Cousin's product called 'Snap and Style' is a very clever, very simple jewelry item. There are many bases (pendants, rings, etc.) which pair with a wide assortment of parts that snap into the base. I am really impressed by this jewelry because the looks achievable are endless and beautiful. Even more impressive is that the snap-on buttons can be snapped off and interchanged with other bases. To top it off ,the Snap and Style jewelry is really inexpensive but has a high quality look. I know I'm going back to get more parts...such a deal! Hope I see you shopping at Ben Franklin Crafts. Thanks for stopping to read my blog and leave a comment if you have the time....I love hearing from you!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

TFS Lynn~
I will have to check out this ocean scenery on this new K &Co on my next visit to the store...

Cheryl said...

That's a nice line for travel. Haven't scrapbooked in a long time and I have so much to catch up on. Happy hump day!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww look at all those fun goodies...thanks for sharing..

eunice said...

Oh,oh...enabler alert! I'm jus' itching to go shopping!