Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I'm still recovering and unpacking craft stuff from my recent trip (photos to follow in next post), but I couldn't resist making a card for all you blogger moms.  I hope you like it.  I kept it simple and used supplies which all can be found in Ben Franklin Crafts (see bottom photo), except for the rose washi tape which should be in our Celebrations store very soon along with other wider realistic paper tapes.  If you haven't used the paper tapes yet, I'm sure you'll love them as they are tearable and repositionable. Oh yes, the words for the card were cut using the phrase from the starter cartridge which comes with the Eclips machine. I set the size for around 2" and amazingly the Eclips was able to cut the delicate, teeny-tiny, letters.....amazing!  Be good to your mom.....you know she loves you!
                                            

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a beautiful Mother's Day card...

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day...

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty Lynn~
Have a great Mother's Day and I hope with lots of yum yum food....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a gorgeous Mother's Day card. Hope you're Queen for the Day tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day.

Cheryl said...

Happy Mother's Day Lynn!!! Beautiful card for Mother's Day!

eunice said...

I love this card because of all the different techniques you used to make this one of a kind. The background stamp is beautiful... almost looks like it was embossed! Love all the embellishments and am so amazed at how intricate cuts are no problem with the eClips!

Cami said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lynn! This card is beautiful and I love the vintage lady. I haven't seen her yet so I guess you know what I'm doing tomorrow! It's great that this set comes with the matching die.

Have a wonderful, creative week!

Cami