Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cocoa or Tea Treat Box

I haven't used my Big Pro pillow box die for ages, but I was inspired to do so because of this Echo Park Xmas mug double-sided DP.  Many holiday craft/cooking shows have been showing simple co-worker gifts with cocoa mixes, candy canes or cinnamon sticks, and marshmallows in a box or mug.
I thought this large pillow box could even hold a few cookies.  If you don't have the die or a machine, did you know that you can use the Big Pro machine and pillow die for free at Ben Franklin Crafts if you buy the card stock there?
There are lots of Xmas DP to chose from but I like this print because it matches the Paper Smooches mug die.  Both the mug and 'Let it Snow' cuts were made from the reverse of the paper.  I used fleece yarn as a ribbon and a miniature Darice gingerbread ornament for decoration on the mug tag.
Ben Franklin Crafts has many paper designs to choose from including some with cookies that would make great pouches for holiday cookies. Someone suggested that instead of cocoa I could fill the box with fancy tea bags and perhaps a vintage teaspoon for an extra special gift.  I am done with party favors and office gifts for this year, but I will definitely keep this sample in my idea box for next year.  I think you can do something like this for Valentine's Day co-worker gifts.  Give it a try!

1 comment:

Jack Alexa said...

I'm very Glad to visit your informational Post. large Pillow Boxes Packaging boxes are really necessary for any kind of product. If you want to pack your products in a stylish way then use these large Pillow Boxes with customized designs, styles, colors, shapes, and stocks. We are also offering error-free designing and free shipping services all over the USA.