Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Collecting on the Road

When traveling I brake for antique stores. I always poke around for the boxes of odds 'n ends. While in D.C. I found a little shop that had a treasure of broken and one of a kind jewelry parts for just a few dollars each. Here are some of the goodies I found and plan to incorporate into my jewelry designs. The fossil shells were discovered in an airport Smithsonian shop and were incredibly priced. I thought that they could be drilled and would make eye-catching focal beads. Keep your eyes open for special parts for your craft/jewelry work......they are out there everywhere. Thank you for stopping by and reading this post. I hope that it has been interesting and that you will come back again.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I love these type of finds!!