Saturday, May 8, 2010

Felt Flowers Card

I made a bunch of these felt flowers using the Ellison Hello Kitty Daisies die. After cutting out the flowers I used embroidery floss and S.E.I. buttons to secure the layers together. I was going to use them on another project but they just didn't look right. Since I was looking for a Mother's Day card idea, I decided to use one of the felt flowers with Doodle Bug and Bo Bunny papers. The stamped words are from Dandelion Designs and the stamped oval is from a Hero Arts set called Three Floral Frames. I like how the two papers worked together with the flower. Since I started putting all my papers in themed stacks (flowers, kids, animals, etc.) it is easy to find papers that coordinate. I think any crafty mom would appreciate this card along with a package of these handmade blossoms. Well, have a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty card Lynn! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!