Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 4th Winners!

In celebration of the Fourth of July I've decided to announce the winners of my secret contest. It's been awhile since I gave away some prizes. To keep it simple, I decided to enter each person who commented on my blog site for the month of June. If you left 10 comments, you got 10 entries. Even if you only commented once in June, your name still went into the pool of possible winners. Okay, so the winners are: Shirley N. (Stamping for the Fun of It), Cheryl (Life is Sweet), and Claudette(Islander Girl Stampin'). Congratulations! Thank you for leaving such thoughtful comments. Your prize for being chosen as one of my July 4th winners is a $25 gift card to Ben Franklin Crafts. I will send out your prize as soon as I can. If I don't know your address, I will contact you by e-mail to obtain your mailing address. I hope everyone is having a spectacular holiday celebration!

4 comments:

kris said...

Yipppeee!! congrats winners! such a fabulous surprise! Have a good 4th!

Cheryl said...

Are you kidding Lynn??? Haha! You are too generous! Thanks so much and congrats to the other 2 winners too!!! Happy 4th!

Shirley N said...

OMGosh Lynn, you are much too generous! I love coming to your blog for inspiration and the hot tips on the latest at Ben Franklin and to get thanked like this--wow, thank YOU!

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July celebration!

Islander Girl said...

Woohoo! I am shocked! Thanks so much Lynn! Wishing you a great July 4th!! Congrats to Cheryl and Shirley! Aloha!