Friday, March 1, 2013

Back Home and Giving Prizes

Oh, it feels good to be home after a 3 week trip.  Sorry, I haven't commented often in blogland recently, but I was just too tired at the end of each day and I don't like typing on my husband's small laptop.  Anyway, here are a few photos of our trip to the Tucson Bead Show and New Orleans.
                  Scenery from the parking lot of our hotel in Tucson

             Pat and Amy working hard purchasing beads for BFC

               Taste of New Orleans platter at Oceana Restaurant

                                 French Quarter, New Orleans

We shopped in Tucson and seemed to mostly eat in New Orleans. It was a great trip which ended the day before my birthday; so I am in a great mood to give away gift cards to readers of my blog.  As some of you know, every once in awhile I randomly select someone who leaves a comment on my blog posts during the month (in this case February) and send this person  a BFC gift card.  This month I decided to choose two commenters   I am pleased to announce that the two winners are Annette, who writes the blog called My Clever Creations and  Nikki, who writes the blog, Stampn' HI. Winners please send your home address to me via my email address (lsakami@aol.com) so I can mail you your prize..  Congratulations winners and good luck to future winners who visit and hopefully enjoy this blog.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Talk about a great start to the weekend...thanks Lynn! The pic of all those beads...talk about HEAVEN! Thanks for sharing your vacay pics!

Annette Allen said...

How fun Lynn...Tucson looks like so much fun..a bead show that is so cool and your food look yummy...

Thank you so much for choosing me to win one of your prizes.. How exciting.. I will email you now..

Happy Weekend..

John Curtis said...

I wish I went home and taste this great dish! But how will you clean your home after the cooking? Do you use companies like EMOP to make your apartment clean? Or just a vacuum cleaner and everything on your own?