Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Easter Egg Bubbles Card


 Usually, when I obtain new stamps and dies, they sit awhile (sometimes a year) before an inspiration hits.  This time in less than a week I had a card idea. Yay me!  I used the Whimsy background stamp to make aqua plaid panel and the dies to cut the ovals....love the one with the eyelet edge!  Next the bubble blowing rabbit was stamped on marker paper with grey waterproof ink.  After sparingly coloring with Copic markers, the image was fussy cut out.  The Hero Arts (not shown) egg stamp and die were used to make the colored eggs. Only the egg 'bubbles' were given a coating of Glossy Accents (sorry, hard to see this in the photo). A ribbon and flowers were added to give the card a  springtime look.
 The plush bunnies are wondering how the bubble-blowing rabbit is able to put the Easter eggs in the bubbles. Shhh!  It's Easter magic!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

look at this.. what a sweet card.. yay for cute bunnies.

yyam said...

Awww...this is really sweet!

P/s: I've stamps that are years old and haven't been inked up ...my dirty little secret...hehehe

eunice said...

Love, love, LOVE your BBB (Bubble Blowing Bunny) card! This is such a super cute idea and it will bring a smile to the lucky person who receives it. Too late for me this year, but I hope I can remember your adorable idea when I make Easter cards next year!