Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Rabbits in the Garden Planting Dreams

 This card started with a ruined watercolor background. I tried to make a Versa Mark design on blended colors of Distress Oxide Ink.  It looks okay but it's not very exciting.  Anyway, since I had my Hero Arts Monthly set still out, I decided to use the fence and soil mounds dies to make a scene.  I am happy with the fence because it was cut from woodgrain paper and looks very realistic.  The soil mounds are neat because the have slots to 'plant' the vegetables.  The rabbits were colored with Copic pens, die cut and adhered with foam pop-up dots.  For the sentiment, I used the smallest Lawn Fawn square frame with stitching.  The words were from a stamp set that was in a magazine.  I love this card because it turned out better than I imagined and makes me feel optimistic.  Never lose hope in the goodness of mankind.


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww look at those cute bunnies.. totally adorable card.

yyam said...

Awww...so cute! Love the little "scene" you created!