Monday, March 11, 2024

Happy Easter Confetti Card

I just love the cute Doodlebug Designs images in the Hippity Hoppity stamp set with matching dies.  They are so sweet and easy to color too!  It was a snap to make this full front confetti card by using a Heiko cello self sealing bag (50 count package sold at HM Ben Franklin Crafts).  I simply placed the Easter egg printed card stock in the cello bag and added confetti before taping it snuggly from behind.  I was excited when I found some bunny confetti in my stash of Easter supplies. (Tip: Always buy cute stuff and squirrel them away for that special someday project.)
For the images on the card front, I simply stamped, colored (with Copic pens), and used the dies to cut out the pieces.  The die cut images were adhered to the card with adhesive foam dots.  The Happy Easter words were from the Doodlebug Designs hippity hoppity Chit Chat set of die cut words and icons. That's all that was done to create this card...easy peasy!  I hope you'll try to make a full front confetti card for Easter or any occasion.  There is just something addictive about shaking the confetti...again and again and again...LOL!



 

No comments: