Sunday, March 31, 2024

Egg Shaped Spring Cards


Even though Easter is almost over, the spring season is still here and I was compelled to use the new Ai stamp set I purchased.  The images were so cute and full of the spirit of Spring.  I started by using one of my favorite Spellbinders die set, the egg shape in assorted sizes.
By folding a piece of white card stock and aligning the top of the die just above the fold, I was able to cut out some egg shaped card blanks.  Then I die cut in an egg shape some printed card stock to match the stamp images I was planning to use on the front.  I glued the printed egg shape onto the egg shaped card blank.
After stamping the super cute images, I colored them with Copic pens and used the matching Ai dies. For a little shine, I added Glossy Accents and Stickles crystal before adhering them to the card fronts with foam adhesives.
I also stamped 'Happy Spring' inside the cards and added some matching stickers.  The smaller dies were used to make egg tags with scrap papers that threaten to overtake my craft area. LOL!  I hope you're having fun this spring season, crafting some adorable items to give to friends and family. Happy Spring!

 

No comments: