Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cute Hello Kitty goodies

I know that many of you are Hello Kitty fans....big time....like me. Recently on a shopping trip to Ben Franklin Crafts, I saw the cute items in this photo. The clip board is my favorite and I plan to hang it in my craft room and use it to fasten the magazine clippings and projects printed out from websites. The sandwich holder is a unique item I decided to give to someone who packs lunch to work. The two items you might not recognize are key covers, which I think will be a great and cute way to identify my keys that sometimes get mixed up. The rest of the stuff are not unusual (tape dispenser, eraser, note pad, and band-aid holder) but they will make terrific Valentine gifts to tuck into treat holders. Okay, now go check out the Hello Kitty section in BFC to find something cute you just gotta have.

1 comment:

kris said...

LOVE all the HK goodies... LOL, i cannot leave the store until i atleast check out the HK aisle... Thanks sharing those yummies... i'm gonna look for the clipboard tonight... =D hugs, Kris