Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Three Part Valentine Treat Box

This is a photo of my first Valentine project using some of the supplies I recently purchased. It's really easy to make because the individual bags are Sizzix die cuts. The instructions for the three part box is on our website (www.bfcraftclub.com). I needed a three part box because I have three handmade bars of soap that I am giving as a gift. (See next photo.) To make the soaps seem more special and to keep them from oil staining the box, I wrapped each bar in parchment paper, adhered a MS Valentine label, and tied each bundle with MS twine. A little tissue paper tucked around the soaps adds a festive touch to the presentation. Of course, you can put edible treats in the compartments or tuck in craft supples. By putting two of the bags back to back a two part box can be constructed. However you decide to present your Valentine surprises, now is the time to head to Ben Franklin Crafts and get your supplies of paper, punches, and embellishments. See you there!







1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very clever Lynn! Did you make the soaps too?