Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine card and Picture easel

It's so sad but I'm only now getting around to writing our family CHRISTMAS newsletter! I used to get it out before Christmas, then it became a New Year's Greeting and now it's evolved into a Valentine's Day card/newsletter. Oh well, better late than never. As you can see from the front example the card can lie flat for mailing and then folded upright(cards in the back) to display a greeting or photo (placed in the pocket). If you have a longer/secret message it can be put in the pocket too or written inside the card (side ribbons can be untied). For this card I used cardstock from the four-inch wide cardstock pack (Martha Stewart's Valentine collection) and other MS products. I will try to get this project on our website (http://www.bfcraftclub.com/) sometime next week. Thanks for reading my blog. I appreciate your interest and comments. Have a great crafting day!

No comments: