Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Boy's Day!

This is a Boy's Day decoration that I purchased in Asakusa, Japan where my favorite paper store is located.  There are many well crafted paper items in this store which is right at the entrance to the trail leading to the temple.  However, that is not where I saw the Colonel Sanders statue....that was in Osaka, Japan.  The three guesses to my previously posted contest all had the right country but not the right city so I am awarding the prize package to Annette Allen who was the first one to submit a guess.  Congrats, Annette!

P.S. For the person who wondered where I purchased my plastic luggage tags.....they were Paper Accent products from HM Ben Franklin Crafts, my favorite craft store of course!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette Allen said...

Sounds like you had a great trip.. yay for winning I looked everywhere for that statue.. I even had my husband looking.. lol :) thanks Lynn

yyam said...

Ahhh...so cute! You must have had a great vacation since it involves a paper store!

Congrats to Annette!

Glenn Hannan said...

Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Elephant Pen