Sunday, May 3, 2015

Where in the World?

I've returned from a whirlwind trip to ......???? Can you tell from this photo?  If you can correctly identify where this statue is located (exact area, city, and country), I will award you a bag of crafty goodies I purchased while on vacation.  If there is a tie, the prize will go to the one who posted a comment first.  If no one gets the place, I will choose the closest one or draw a name from all entries...so by all means, guess!  You will have to check back to this blog site to see if you are the winner; if you are the lucky one, you will be asked to email your mailing address to me.  I will announce the winner on May 5, 2015.  Good luck to all!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

I have looked all over the internet.. but I know it is a KFC Colonel Sanders in Japan statue. :) that's as close as I am going to get..

Unknown said...

What a neat photo! My guess is that this Col. Sanders is in Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima, Japan. :)

sunflower sue said...

My guess is this Colonel Sanders is the one in Akihabara, in Tokyo, Japan.

Leanne said...

I don't have a guess. But he is cute!! hahaha! :)

donnaj edwards said...

Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Heart Double Pen