Thursday, April 30, 2015

Vacation LuggageTags

When I spied the Paper Smooches 'Get Out of Town' stamp set and the Imaginisce ' Perfect Vacation' 12x12 card stock, I knew that they would look great together as luggage tags.  I die cut the word bubbles (Paper Smooches) from marker pad paper (BFC) and stamped the images and sentiments. The word bubbles were stained with Distress Ink (BFC) and the images were colored with Momento pens before fussy cutting.  Double stick foam squares were placed under the images to give them a bit more dimension.
I tried to cut out the card stock for the back of the tag so that it was visually pleasing and captured appropriate words.  However, there were still blank spots or unwanted graphics so I disguised them with travel icon washi tape.  This helped to balance out the design.  I am pleased with the outcome of this project and plan to give the tags to a couple who are going to vacation in Hawaii this year.  Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These are such fun and colorful luggage tags. And you so cleverly used the washi tape. Really love 'em.

Annette Allen said...

now how come I did not think of these.. so fabulous Lynn.. perfect for those fun vacations..

Leanne said...

These are sooo cool! I'm thinking that PS set of stamps needs to come to my house. hahaha.. So cute Lynn!

Cris said...

where do you buy your plastic luggage tag?