Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cute Stuff from Celebrations and Ben Franklin Crafts

I went into Celebrations (next to HM BFC Mapunapuna) to redeem a $10 certficate (given when you complete a Celebrations purchase stamp card). Of course I found enough goodies to almost fill out another stamp card!   I thought I was only going to buy flora wrap (as seen on Joy of Crafting) but here are just a very few of the many things I bought.  I was immediately drawn to the packets of  Celebrations animal head die cuts.  These adorable (lots of other animals available) packs have all the parts you need to make the heads for five bag toppers.  The photo shows only two of the many sticker packages sold at Celebrations.  Each package is full of sweet puffy stickers (more behind the flap) and a pack of matching papers.  I'm going to use these to make a stash of tiny gift tags. The four skinny washi tape rolls (designs can be seen on the package front) were also irresistible so I caved in and got these because most of the tapes in my stash are much wider (*wink* wink*)...okay I have a washi hoarding problem  :D  The other three pack of skinny washi tapes is from Celebrations.  These tiny tapes should look great along the edge of the tiny gift tags.  I hope you will make a visit to Celebrations and your nearest BFC to find some irresistible goodies of your own. Thanks for stopping by today....please leave a comment if you have some free time.  See you in blogland!

4 comments:

eva said...

it's always hard to resist something so cute! i am sure you'll make adorable projects with your purchase!

Unknown said...

So kawaii! Looove those cute bag toppers. The washi is cute too! Looks like I'll be paying a visit myself...thanks for the enabling...haha

Leanne said...

aww everything is so cute! so happy i don't live on the island, i'd definitely be tempted after visiting your blog. lol! happy aloha friday Lynn!!

Maire Gamber said...

I just adore tags, Lynn and yours are super cute! Love them :D Hugs, Marie