Saturday, August 12, 2023

Stencil Butter Mini Slim Cat Cards

I wanted to try the stencil butters (available at HM BFC) for what they were intended...stenciling!  They worked perfectly, going on smoothly and drying to a luscious sheen.  With the Simple Stories scattered hearts stencil it was easy to make a rainbow panel of hearts. Once dried the panel was enough for two mini slimline cards. I used the Whimsy stitched die with rounded corners to cut the stenciled heart panels and then formed two mini slimline cards (corners were rounded with a corner cropper) to which the heart panels were attached.
Doodlebug Designs has some really cute die cut cat images and worded banners. They were a simple quick way for me to decorate these cards without detracting from the stenciled hearts. I think both of these cards will be good additions to my stash of cute cards for various occasions.  It's always good to be prepared with cheerful all occasion cards. In my next post I will feature a card that also uses the stencil butters...gotta get ALL the colors now!

 

No comments: