Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's a Thank You! It's a Valentine! It's a Calendar!

I'm still cleaning up all the Christmas stuff, but just had to craft something in my super messy craft room.  Here I've used a new stamp set by Santoro that will be selling soon at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  I love all the sweet images in this line of cling stamps.
The pastel striped and gold accented papers are from a line of Christmas paper that I didn't use in my Xmas crafting because it wasn't 'Christmasey' enough.  I love how the soft feminine image matches the precious paper.
I added heart candy-like buttons (shanks cut off) to the upper corners of the cards which along with the gold foil die cut 'love' (die is in Sizzix card blank die set along with lots of other decorative dies) help to make this card suitable for a Valentine gift card.
The Vippies calendar (ordered online) was adhered with the self-stick strip on the back of the calendar.
This side view shows how easy it is to stand up the card front for displaying.
Thank you for stopping to read this post.  I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please come again for new ideas and inspiration for a crafty 2017!

1 comment:

Shirley N said...

Happy New Year Lynn, hope 2017 is off to a great start for you and your family!
The image on your calendar is adorable. It's nice to know there are dies to make calendar projects easier. Very nice work, thanks for the inspiration.