Friday, February 6, 2015

Besties Valentine Card

As I mentioned previously, I love the Besties images and so, of course, I had to make some cards with them.  I found a lovely 5x7 Spellinder frame die that had a blank space perfectly sized for the Bestie image. It was an easy job to die cut the frame and stamp, then color the image (with Copic pens). I intended to make a mostly white card but somehow I just couldn't bear to leave it so, ah, well 'bare' so I added a ribbon, small heart and sticker.
Here is another version of the same card made with sparkly paper behind the die cut piece.  I wanted to use a different color scheme so I tried magenta, red, and pink.  To keep it simple, I just added a printed ribbon ad heart button.  The supplies in the photo below were purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts, the craft store in Hawaii that makes crafters smile everyday!

No comments: