Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rose Gold Necklace

I loved the rose gold findings so much that I just had to work on a piece using them. The photo shows what I designed, but the possibilities are endless. I used a flower necklace connector and heart charm as the focal point. The gems on the necklace are pink pearls and faceted tourmalines. I think aquamarines would also work well with the rose gold findings. Because the semi-precious stones are so tiny, the cost is minimal. Later I will write up this project for our website (www.bfcraftclub@aol.com). It took me less than an hour to finish the necklace. This project taught me that pretty doesn't have to be expensive and if you don't have jump rings just cut the closed rings. Give it a try......make yourself some sweet rose gold jewelry.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty Lynn!!! You make such beautiful jewelry.