Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quick and Easy Graduation Cards

The countdown for graduation is on and I'm still making cards and leis. Can you believe it? Where did all my time go? Shown here are two simple cards which are sure to please any graduate because they will contain moolah. I really wanted to do some fancy ones but at least I did make them myself. The tiny grad caps and 'Congrats' are Dandelion Design stamped images. The robots and word box are from a Hero Arts clear set, the lucky cat is a Mari and Me stamp, and the 'WOW' stamp is from the Comic Talk set by Recollection. I put Flower Soft on the lei, Martha Stewart glitter was used on the lei ribbon, and the characters are raised up on foam dots from a pack of This to That 275 piece set by American Crafts. Well, I gotta go and finish up the leis before going to bed.....I should be done before dawn.

No comments: