Friday, September 10, 2010

Spooky Stuff for Halloween

I can't believe it's time to take down my box of Halloween craft stuff.....didn't I just put it away? Oh well, Halloween is another excuse to buy some really cute/scary supplies. This year the punches seem bigger and the stickers more detailed. I think I'm going to break down and get the web punches even though I can't think of using them at any other time of the year.....I'll buy the punches and not candy for me this year......that's a healthy choice LOL! Pictured here are some of the spooky Halloween goodies I got from Ben Franklin Crafts. The other photo is of the cutest book about making felt dolls. The dolls are small and seem very easy to create. I plan to make some and tuck them into my Halloween cards. Keep crafting because you know it makes you smile and that's good for you.

1 comment:

Janis said...

I see those cute dsp...better make a quick run to the store this weekend. Can never have too much paper. lol.