Autumn is my favorite color season. I love the warm colors and reflecting on the year's accomplishments. I started making a necklace for an autumn gift but it wasn't turning out right. Since I had all the beads out, I made myself something new to make an old blouse look new. (Click on the photo to see the details.) I was pleased with the outcome, but now I still need to make something special that will suit the person to whom I intended to give the necklace. I've decided that a delicate glass bead necklace will match her best. I'll show you what I create for her in an upcoming post. Happy Autumn!
Workspace Wednesday - a pretty thing on a gloomy day
-
Not sure if you've heard but Singapore is now the most polluted country in
the world. The haze is back and it's been really bad. And likely to persist
t...
14 hours ago
4 comments:
That's gorgeous! i love the colors... i love autumn too... i LOVE the earth tone colors!! =D Have a great weekend!
I really love these colors... it goes well with all he neutral clothes I wear. You create beautiful jewelry.
Lynn -
What pretty Autumn colors, I have a blouse that would match so perfectly with that...(he,he)
Lynn, so pretty. Loving the earth and autumn tones. Matches just about any attire.
Post a Comment