Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Merry Martha Stewart Christmas

Nobody does Christmas like Martha Stewart. I especially love her paper pads this year. She has 12 x12 Designer packs with 24 sheets, adhesive border pads, and 4.75 x6.75 tablets of printed two sided cardstock. Although I have more Christmas paper than I could ever use, I just couldn't resist just a couple more.....they were so reasonable! I told myself, "No more Xmas punches this year!", but Martha broke my resolve and I got the MS double edge snowflake border punch AND the snowflake all-over-the-page punch......bad girl, Lynn. Since I was already in a Martha Stewart shopping frenzy, I picked up two packs of ribbons (woodland and snowflake), a roll of 120 woodland adhesive labels, and packages of photo holder stickers, layered snowmen stickers and felt holly letter stickers. Then I left Ben Franklin Crafts with a big Martha Stewart smile; dreaming about all the fantastic things I'd create....cards, tags, ornaments galore....keep on working gotta make more!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Martha does know how to do Christmas... She has the most amazing ideas... I think it would be so fun to be on her show and learn from her...
Thanks for sharing this awesome collection...

Creations by Shirl said...

I'm a fan of Martha Stewart, I love watching her shows when she crafts....and yes indeed she does have the most amazing craft supplies out their....
Thanks Lynn for inspiring all of us crafters this will surely promote all of her festive supplies she sells...

scrapnhawaii said...

LOL, you are so like me... already thinking of creations to make with your newly purchased goodies!! ... Now, If Only I had to time to put those dreams into reality!!! TFS! :oD