Wednesday, November 4, 2015

There is No Place Like Home Autumn Card

The Paper Smooches stamp set and the Viva Las Vegas Stamp sentiment were the inspiration for this card.  I thought that this would make a touching card for my son in school on the east coast who hasn't been home for Thanksgiving in five years. I colored the toadstool house and squirrel with Chameleon pens.  The tree and leaves were stamped in colored ink.  A black Chameleon detail pen was used to add lines to the tree. The printed circle was cut from My Little Shoebox DP with a Spellbinder die. Okay, that's it for this post....onward to more fall projects.

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cute little scene you created.. totally love it Lynn

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

You created a really cute scene Lynn. Oh, and I love that little mushroom house.