Friday, February 12, 2016

Love You Tons Valentine Card

I am very proud of this card because it came out just as I imagined it and was super easy to create.  Starting with a Pebbles elephant print card stock that I purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts, I cut a piece to fit the pink blank card (Paper Accents).
Next, I used the Taylored Expressions die to cut the hearts.  I folded the sides of the hearts upright and was delighted that they actually resembled elephant ears!
After stamping (with grey Momento ink) the Lawn Fawn elephants on the backside of the printed card stock, I cut them out and adhered them and the acrylic heart with foam dots. I was happy that the elephants didn't need to be colored and they are PINK!  The final step was stamping the 'LOVE YOU TONS' inside the card. Rarely does my imagination translate into reality, so I am really happy with this quickie Valentine card!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, your card turned out super cute Lynn. Really love the dimension the folded hearts add.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Shirley N said...

Absolutely lovely Lynn! That die really makes your valentine POP and gives it an extra special look. Beautiful and adorable all in one. Happy Valentine's Day!