Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Japan Hobby Show Dried Flower Resin Crafts

 Recently, I attended the Japan Hobby Show and was drawn to a booth with a giant inventory of dried flowers. The flowers were being made into beautiful projects. The above ruler and plastic tray are two examples that I purchased to show you what can be made with resin and some creativity.
 Here's a keychain I made using the new LED resin I was given as a free sample.  I should have put less flowers in the oval and bought more  blank keychains....duh?  I did buy a lot of dried flowers and greenery though. ;)  The new LED light and resin should be available soon in our BFC stores....I hope.  I think you could activate the resin with your own LED light but this one has a timed light.  The new LED resin hardens very quickly.  I look forward to new resins products being developed in the future....more creative fun! 

2 comments:

Peter Gale teacher said...

These are really lovely. Great as gifts!

yyam said...

Ooooh...I really want to try this! Looks really pretty!