Thursday, June 7, 2018

Baby Shower Party Favor


 I spent so much time making the purse/cell phone charm that I had to cheat a little on the bear favor bags.  I bought them at HM Ben Franklin Crafts!  Yes, for very little money, I purchased the cutest blue bear bags....12 in a set. I couldn't resist them especially since they were the perfect size for the blue foil wrapped Hershey kisses. All the details on the bags would have taken me a least a day to put together.  The bear bags from BFC come in pink too for baby girl showers.
 Here is a close up of the finished bear/macaron phone/purse charm. Cute huh?
I also found at HM BFC, labels which say thank you to the party guests....another time saver.  Studio G purple twine was used to attach the labels to the bear bags. I'm happy to be done with the favors and looking forward to the baby shower party. Yay for babies!


1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Lynn!!! OMG, these are the cutest party favors/gifts ever. I love that shade of blue and how you filled it with treats and added the charm. Bet all the recipients will be ohhhing and ahhhing your creativity. Have a nice weekend.