Monday, January 20, 2020

Valentine Weebles in a Box Card

 Three Valentine purchases from HM Ben Franklin Crafts were the foundation for these cards.  First I made the weebles with supplies from the Darice Sparkle Critters kit (even the captions are included).  Next I formed the boxes using the Neat and Tangled die.  It was simple to attach the weebles (using Beacon 3-in-1 glue) to the inside of the boxes.  Finally, I I added Me and My Big Ideas Soft Spoken stickers and tied on a coordinating Valentine ribbon. The pop-up boxes were glued on only the right side of the back of the box so that the box could be gently pushed into a 3D shape by the recipient.
 The first card came out so well and was so easy to make, I decided to create another one.  This one was smaller (4x4") so I used the KISS sticker on the box. My husband liked this one better.  I preferred the white one.  I hope you will check out the Valentine supplies at HM BFC and use them to create something special for a loved one in your life. Hugs and Kisses!