Friday, February 21, 2020

Love-In-Their- Eyes Wedding Card

 I was working on Valentine cards when I found this die in my box of supplies.  I knew that it would make a great wedding card for an upcoming family event.  For I change, I decided to keep it color neutral....white and silver.  I layered several card stock papers (purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts) and then die cut the heart from silver vellum.  A little Beacon 3 -in -1 glue and double stick Heiko tape helped to put everything together. The supplies in the bottom photo were also from HM BFC. Check out their wedding department for some super ribbons and even wedding washi tape. Since we usually give monetary gifts, I like to create a card to show I put some thought into celebrating the happy event!

2 comments:

yyam said...

Very classy and elegant. LOVE the die you used!

Annette Allen said...

wow what a gorgeous wedding card.. totally love it