Monday, February 26, 2024

Rub-On Foil Wedding Card

I was experimenting with the new product, 'Lucky Money Envelopes' that I discovered at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  This set of foil, envelopes, and rub-on images features wedding themed words and pictures.  I thought that the Whimsy Stamps' Enchanted Kingdom' scenery card stock panels would make a charming background for this wedding card.
As with the previous birthday card, I simply followed the instructions that came with the Lucky Money Envelope package to apply the foiled wedding couple and words.  Unfortunately, I touched the bottom of the bride's skirt with a less than clean finger and left a non-shiny fingerprint behind. To cover up this flaw, I glued on a Dress It Up heart button (with shank cut off).  I was happy with the result because it added a dimensional point of interest.
As you can see, depending on the angle of the card to my camera lens the the foil shines differently. In real life, the foil on the card is the same throughout and catches the light wonderfully.  I hope this card gives you ideas of what you can create with the Lucky Money Envelope sets from HM BFC.  I think you'll be excited and pleased making lovely foiled projects. Don't forget there is also a Lucky Money Envelope set with graduation images and words.  I can just imagine the wonderful lei tags, cards, candy holders, etc. that you'll be able to create with this set. Hooray!

 

No comments: