I call this card the 'unplanned one' as it was created from bits and pieces which somehow all work together. The card began from a test that I did on craft paper using a Hero Arts background stamp. I thought that the stamped image looked really old like weathered wood. In my stash of printed washi papers collected over many years, I found a damaged piece that seemed just right for this card. I cut away the insect holes and foxing (rust colored stains) and highlighted a mountain shape. I really like the overall look of this printed washi paper because it looks like an old block print.
Workspace Wednesday - a pretty thing on a gloomy day
-
Not sure if you've heard but Singapore is now the most polluted country in
the world. The haze is back and it's been really bad. And likely to persist
t...
14 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment