Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Lucky Green Bracelet


I've hoarded a pretty faceted prehnite 7" gemstone strand from Ben Franklin Crafts for several months just waiting for an inspiration. Oddly, the inspiration finally came from a sage green washcloth. The little rabbit on the cloth was holding a green clover with the word 'lucky' on it. Since I don't have a green bracelet and I wanted to make one for St. Patrick's Day, I came up with this project. I posted the instructions for this bracelet on the craft club website. I've ordered a four-leaf clover sterling charm to attach to the bracelet, but it hasn't arrived yet. If you decide to make this bracelet but cannot find the same beads, just pick a variety (different sizes, shades, and amounts) of green faceted gemstone beads. You can also form a sterling silver name or word other than 'lucky'. Now, onward to Vegas to test the lucky green power of this bracelet!

No comments: