Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome Spring with New Goodies from K & Co.

Sunday shopping at Ben Franklin Crafts was a bonanza of inspiration and goodies. A new line from K and Co. called Poppy Seed is now on display. The 12x12 sheets, grand adhesion stickers, and other embellishments come in a delightful combination of green, blue and lavender. I think you'll love the Poppy Seed collection because the cool restful colors will enhance (not overpower) your paper crafts. But if you love colors that pop and are in a vintage palette, then you'll have to get the yummy stuff from the K and Co. Greenhouse line. These products designed by Carolyn Gavin come with a brown bag label which goes with the natural, organic concept of the collection. My favorite item is the pad of 720 double-sided die cut flowers which you punch out and assemble. In this photo the only non-K and Co. item is the pearl brads from American Crafts. I just thought that the colors of the brads matched well with the Greenhouse colors. Come back to this site and in the weeks to come I will show you what I make with these fun craft supplies and show you what other delicious new products I found at BFC.

No comments: