Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Neat Stuff from BFC

I was actually shopping for holiday items when I spotted these terrific new products. I love punches (as anyone who sees me shop knows) and so buying the EK Success cupcake border punch was a no-brainer because I also love cupcake designs. I have a cupcake birthday card in my mind just waiting for creation and I know the punched border will add the perfect touch.

Like all paper crafters, I really don't NEED more paper but when I saw the Bo Bunny floral set and all the new items that match like the flower clear stamp in the photo, I knew that they would jump into my shopping basket. LOL! At least I resisted most of the embellishment (for now).

The two little note pads in the photo are just a sample of the cute assortment now available at Ben Franklin Crafts. I particularly like these because of the sayings on the covers, colors, sparkle, and the fact the inside pages also have a matching design. I use these in my own bags and plan to include them (and a nice small pen) in all the purses I give for gifts.

I'm a sticker collector and have been for decades (really, I'm that old). The stickers of today are fabulously intricate but often pricey. These from Nicole Crafts are priced at a thrifty $1.50 so you can afford to get handfuls of the themed packs. I chose the tea time, bakery, Paris, and zoo set...later I'll get the baby set to make a card and a beach pack for a scrapbook page.

Yes, it is the holiday season so most of my purchases are for gifts or home decorating, but I still keep a crafty eye out for supplies I can use all year round. I hope that you'll shop at Ben Franklin crafts for your crafting needs and continue to read this blog to see what I've found at BFC that I just couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Janis said...

uh-oh...I am loving those Bo Bunny paper. I need to make a quick stop before going home today! TFS!