Monday, October 18, 2010

Sizzix CD Holder

At first I was going to use this die for Christmas gifts because the finished CD holder is so cleverly folded and will hold money or a gift card, but I couldn't resist trying it out and then one thing led to another and I was decorating them for Halloween. They will hold a small amount of flat candies or gum. Also you may want to give out gift cards to fast food places which parents would appreciate instead of adding to their children's candy-overload. Another use for this die is to make secret pockets or journaling spaces for scrapbook pages. Wouldn't it look fabulous cut out of sparkly vellum with a photo folded inside as the center of a snowflake design? This die is my new favorite and another reason I am so happy I purchased the Pro Machine. Put the Sizzix Pro Machine on your wish list and you never know; Santa might be really generous this year if you've been a very good crafter. It wouldn't hurt to hint alot just in case you've been naughty. LOL!

3 comments:

Janis said...

I love seeing all the creations that you have been making with the Sizzix Pro machine. Maybe I should actually use mine too? lol. Thank you for inspiring me to create (I may have to borrow your ideas).

Cheryl said...

Oh so cute Lynn! I wondered about that box and if I should get that die. Now that I have seen it, guess I need to get that die. Lol! TFS your wonderful ideas.

Cami said...

Hi Lynn! so glad you shared this CD die! Now I know what to get for my sister for her BD since she has the Sizzix Pro! Then I can make all kinds of cute stuff too. Thanks for the idea. Gotta see what it can do and you're shown great samples! Have a great day! Cami